Some great questions to ponder for your organization or business:
- Do outsiders get the benefit of the doubt?
- Do we make it easy for outsiders to become insiders?
- Is there a clear and well-lit path to do so?
- When we tell someone new, “that not how we do things around here,” do we also encourage them to learn the other way and to try again?
- Are we even capable of explaining the status quo, or is the way we do things set merely because we forgot that we could do it better?
- Is a day without emotional or organizational growth a good day?
Source: Seth’s Blog: Closing the gate