Poignant words of wisdom from recently released notebooks from the Bruce Lee Estate:
- You will never get any more out of life than you expect
- Keep your mind on the things you want and off those you don’t
- Things live by moving and gain strength as they go
- Be a calm beholder of what is happening around you
- There is a difference a) the world b) our reaction to it
- Be aware of our conditioning!
- Drop and dissolve inner blockage
- Inner to outer ~~~ we start by dissolving our attitude not by
- altering outer condition
- See that there is no one to fight, only an illusion to see through
- No one can hurt you unless you allow him to
- Inwardly, psychologically, be a nobody
I know that I have the ability to ACHIEVE the object of my DEFINITE PURPOSE in life; therefore I DEMAND of myself persistent, continuous action toward its attainment, and I here and now promise to render such action.
via Brain Pickings